Welcome Medical Professionals. When Experience Counts Contact Us
24/7's medical billing services new jersey team can assist your office no matter where you are in the United States. Offering expert Medical billing & coding services for healthcare professionals and ICD-10 Transition Services and Training .We specialize in increasing your reimbursements and recovering denials. A physicians billing service should let you and your personnel focus on practicing medicine. We have a highly experienced medical billing and practice management team that would like to hear from you today about increasing your revenue. Our medical billing service rates are also the most cost effective you will come across, conatct us now for a custom proposal.
We analyze each of our client’s needs to immediately respond and provide the best resolution possible to optimize the medical billing and practice management . Once we determine the best solution, it is implemented quickly to ensure your practice’s revenue cycle remains healthy and that you remain compliant with CMS standards to avoid any potential audit risk. We take a strong proactive approach to changes within your medical billing and practice management and go far beyond what your typical billing and coding companies offer. We are a nationwide firm and can help your office no matter where you are located.
We are dedicated and are always available to respond to your practice managment needs at any time. Weare aware that in order to make our firm successful we need to be 100% committed to our client’s needs.
CALL NOW 855-377-3119 "
We provide DAILY billing and denial recovery reports on all work completed to you
You deal direclty with the Owner !
The key benefits of outsourcing with 24/7 Billing Solutions are because we will, at a minimum:
- Have certified coders review all charges prior to claim submission on office visits.
- Assign all correct modifiers
- Ensure all radiology charges have correct diagnosis codes assigned for billing.
- Submit all insurance claims either electronically or on a CMS 1500 form depending on electronic availability of the insurance carrier.
- Aggressively follow-up on all insurance claims submitted until reconciled.
- Post all insurance and patient payments.
- Print and mail all patient statements on a monthly basis (excluding postage).
- Answer questions regarding statements.
- Provide regular practice analysis reports (Insurance Aging, Procedure Summary, Patient Aging, Financial Summary, Daysheet, Insurance Summary and Custom Reports) to aide you in running your practice
- Present you DAILY billing and denial recovery results and help to identify key areas of improvement.
- Communicate with your staff on a regular basis regarding your billing.